Bryans Family

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Small Group

Last small group meeting.  I love, love, love these two girls, Eli and Mary.  We have met together for two years, and I will greatly miss them.  What a fun small group!  We have shared many joys and disappointments, laughs and tears, and have encouraged, challenged, and loved one another through the good and bad.  I am so very proud of these young ladies.  They love the Lord and love others.  Beautiful girls - inside and out.  They are going to college in the States.  I will miss going to their sporting events, choir and band recitals, and plays.  Alliance Academy feels a little empty knowing they are not there.  I am so thankful for Eli and Mary and wait in expectation of what God is going to do in their lives.


So proud of you, Mary Hall!

So proud of you, Eli Hartwig!  I miss your laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment