Bryans Family

Saturday, September 24, 2011

School Begins

On our last day of summer vacation, we went to Carolina Park for the kids to ride their bikes and play.  This picture looks like the perfect celebration of the first day of summer vacation but it is the last day.  I am never ready for school to start, but I am thankful that Luke, Jordan and Molly love school and were ready to go back.

First Day of School
Jordan - 4th grade
Luke - 6th grade
Molly - kindergarten
my last year to have all 3 in elementary

Molly was so excited to pick out her Rosita Fresita (Strawberry Shortcake) lunchbox because she will be going to all day school just like her brothers.  Even though I am not a fan of all day kindergarten, Molly was so ready and she is loving school.
Here we go starting our 4th year at Alliance Academy International.  So thankful for this wonderful school and great friends that our kids were eager to see on the first day back. 

Dropping Molly off in her new kindergarten class.  I did not cry because our kids were just so excited to start school and after Casey and I dropped all 3 kids off, I met up with a group of girl friends for coffee at Juan Valdez. 
Even after spending two and a half hours with great friends, that first day of school was the L.O.N.G.E.S.T  day ever!  I must have looked at my watch at least 20 times waiting for it to be 3:30.  3:30 finally came and what fun it was to see the biggest smiles on Luke, Jordan and Molly's faces when they came running to the car.  Awesome first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment