Bryans Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Ballerina

Molly has enjoyed taking her ballet and hip-hop classes.  Friday's ballet class was a little more difficult because we have Pico y Placa on Fridays.  Pico y Placa is when you cannot drive your car in Quito on a certain day of the week according to the last digit of your license plate.  Trying to find a taxi on Friday afternoons is difficult enough but it seemed to often start raining on Fridays which makes finding a taxi almost impossible.  I remember one day Jordan, Molly and I walking home from her ballet class trying to find a taxi.  A car came by and completely splashed us and soaked Jordan.  Thankfully he thought it was funny.  Molly's reaction to the big splash was: It's okay Mommy, my tutu did not get wet.  Good to know Molly has her priorities straight.  My kids make walking in the pouring rain trying to flag down a taxi a little bit more fun.

I love this precious girl beyond words.  I always dreamed of having a little girl and sometimes when I see her leotard hanging on the clothesline, it just makes me tear up with gratefulness of the privilege to be her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment