Bryans Family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini Get Away

For Mother's Day and my birthday, I got to go on a little trip to the beach with two great friends, Marlo and Carla.  I did not even take my camera, so I took these pictures off of  Carla's blog,  Thanks Carla!  When we walked out of our cute cabaña, we were right on the beach of Same, Ecuador.  Beautiful!

We had the beach all to ourselves and it was wonderful! 

We talked, laughed, read our books, ate delicious food, slept, played Speed Scrabble, laughed some more, walked, shared our lives with one another, watched movies, swam, explored, and did I mention - laughed?  I always try seafood and I never like it.  This was the first time I tried shrimp ceviche, and I loved it. 

It was the perfect amount of a break.  We were not ready to leave the beach but we were all ready to return to our sweet families.  Thank you to our husbands who made this trip possible for us.  We felt so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment