Bryans Family

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 3rd or 28th Birthday Louie!

Louie is one special and very loved doll.  He was a Christmas present for me when I was a little girl, and he was my favorite doll and I took him everywhere.  It is so fun to see my little girl now play and love on Louie.  She wanted to celebrate his 3rd birthday (even though it is really like his 28th birthday). 

My mom bought Louie the year Cabbage Patch Dolls were the hot Christmas item.  The funny thing is she bought him a couple of months before Christmas because she thought he was a cute doll.  Little did she know moms would be fighting in stores over Cabbage Patch Dolls.  Way to go, Mom!  This doll has also survived growing up with my big brother, Kyle.  He used to love to kidnap Louie and leave me ransom notes.  I can only imagine the stories Louie could tell.  With Molly, Louie now likes to pretend to be a girl and loves to wear pink.  For his birthday party, they chose to wear yellow together.  Happy Birthday Louie!  You are one loved doll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment