Bryans Family

Friday, July 15, 2011

T-Bone goes to school


Molly's preschool class was studying the letter T and for show and tell, she wanted to take T-Bone.  T-Bone is our sweet little dog we found on the street last September.  Here is a little part of T-Bone's story...One day I was walking down to meet a friend at her apartment.  While I was waiting on her, I see this cute little dog almost get hit by a car on 2 different occasions.  I called Casey and told him I found a dog our family needs.  After I had met with my friend, this little dog was still hanging out at my friend's apartment.  I walk home and get my whole family to come check out this dog.  The kids all scooter down and of course, completely fall in love with him.  Casey says, "I will go get the car and if he jumps into the car, we will talk about it".  When Casey comes and opens the passenger door, T-Bone jumps right into the passenger seat with his front paws on the dashboard ready to go. 

All the kids wanting to pet T-Bone
He loved all the attention but not as much as he loves his Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment