Bryans Family

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feliz Día de la Madre!

Mother's Day is a big celebration here in Ecuador.  I praise God for the amazing gift to be Luke, Jordan and Molly's mom.  They fill my life with laughter and great joy.  I got to have many celebrations this year and at every event, I cried. 

First event - Luke's 5th grade Mother's Day brunch.  Here is what he is reading to me:
My Mom's name is: Renae
She is special because she has three kids that love her and one boy that loves her the most.
I like it when my Mom plays Mario Kart with me.
I think she's best at being the best mom ever and helping me when I need help.
I like to make her smile by telling her funny jokes.
My Mom is as pretty as a tulip and a daisy.
My Mom is smart!  She even knows how to play soccer very well.
I'd like to tell my Mom how much I love her but I can't because I love her so much.
 - Luke  5-6-11

Singing how much they love their moms.

Next Mother's Day brunch was Molly's pre-K class.

So cute - here is the class singing, Jesus is my Super Hero.


Molly is the only native english speaker in her class.  It is amazing to hear all of her friends in class speak english so well after 8 short months.

Molly's ballet class had a special presentation for the moms.

Luke, Jordan and Molly singing at church on Mother's Day.

The celebrations continued on Monday with a Mother's Day brunch with Jordan's 3rd grade class.  Jordan made the cutest placemat for me that said:
M y Mom is the best mom.
O n my loving list because she teaches me about God.
M y Mom is the best cook in the world.
M ommy helps me with things.
Y ou love me so much!
Happy Mother's Day 2011

Jordan and Trinity read the sweet and sad book, I'll Love You Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment