Bryans Family

Friday, December 9, 2011

Viva el Cumpleañero!

We had a great day celebrating Casey's birthday.  That morning he and I went to Ganas - then we had a special lunch with Gustavo, Rich and Elisa.  We are so thankful to serve in ministry with them.  Rich and Elisa founded Inca Link and Gustavo is our director in Ecuador. 
A special birthday song for Casey!

And another special birthday song that evening.

Thanks Matt and Marlo for treating us to a delicious dinner at TGIFridays!  We are so thankful we get to share our lives together here in Quito.

Feliz Cumple Casey!!  There are not enough words to tell how much I love this man.  He makes me laugh, he loves and serves others with all of his heart, he makes me feel special every day, he is the greatest dad to our kids, and is my best friend.  Casey, I cannot wait until our trip in February where we get to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary - I am counting down the days.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment