Bryans Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Día de los Difuntos and Cuenca Day

To kick off our Ecuadorian holiday weekend, we went to Corfu after the kids' soccer game.

The next morning was a very special day - Molly learned to ride her bicycle without training wheels!!

Here she goes...

with a little help from Daddy.  I remember when my dad taught me to ride my bicycle, and I kept saying, "don't let go, don't let go".  Molly was way braver than I was.

Our neighbor, Jorge proudly watched his princesa ride her bicycle up and down our street.  Molly then rode down to the Jensen's house to show Mrs. Marlo her new accomplishment.



T-Bone was so proud of Molly - he let her put a pink bow on his head.  Actually I think this dog is so happy to no longer be living on the streets that he lets Molly do whatever to him.

The next day of vacation we went to the Ackermann's house for a super fun fall party.
We made delicious caramel apples

We had a mini pumpkin patch

We picked out our pumpkins from the mini pumpkin patch and painted them.

and some painted their hands.

A bobbing for apples relay - girls vs. boys






And a little jumping from great heights...

Enjoyed eating lots of fall yummy treats.

And our last event for the holiday weekend was spending a day celebrating Karen and Alison's quinceañera at Ganas.

No comments:

Post a Comment