Bryans Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

San Valentin

Casey made Valentine's Day very special this year.  He created this delicious Oreo ice cream dessert and helped the kids each make a gift for me.  So sweet!
I am so thankful for Casey, Luke, Jordan and Molly, and I praise God for each one of them daily.  We usually do not celebrate Valentine's Day very much but this year was different.  Even though I have said that Valentine's Day is not that important to me, I will admit that I enjoyed all of our celebrations this year.

Last December we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary.  We began dating when Casey was a senior in high school, and I was a junior.  We both went to Texas A&M and after 5 years of dating, we were very excited to marry one another.  Let's see this would be our 18th Valentine together.  I have now spent more of my life with Casey than without, and what a beautiful life I have with the man I love and admire the most.   

No comments:

Post a Comment