Bryans Family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bible Study Ladies

Every other Wednesday night, I get to be with these wonderful ladies.  Last semester we did a Beth Moore study, Stepping Up and this semester we are studying different women in the bible.  Our group has experienced loss, joys, sadness, happiness, healing, disappointments, frustrations, tears, and lots of laughter together.  Our goal is to love one another, pray for each other, provide encouragement, live life together and always point one another straight to Christ.  I thank God for these beautiful friends He has provided here in Quito.  I am truly blessed.

Mari, Katie, Linsey, Kelley, Alaina, Carla, me
(not pictured is our sweet friend Beth who is in the States on HMA)

2 comments:

  1. And we are all truly blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah, Renae...so happy for you and your sweet friendships in Ecuador! I wish I was in your group too! :) I miss you more and more and love ya to pieces...love all the pictures/happenings on here!

    ReplyDelete