Bryans Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Beach Birthday

December 29, 2010 - Jordan turns 9 at Canoa
For breakfast, he enjoyed a Tigreton (like a chocolate covered Twinkie)

After a super fun day at the beach we all went to Surf Shack to eat pizza!

December 29 is also Carla's birthday, so it was double the celebration!

Can he really be 9?

Gooey Arroz Crocante Treats with melted candles!

9 reasons I love Jordan:
1.  He loves God and loves others deeply.
2.  If you ask him to pray for you, he will not forget and will pray faithfully.
3.  He is SILLY and makes me laugh everyday.
4.  He is creative and has a wonderful imagination.
5.  He is sensitive and has a tender heart.
6.  He leaves pictures, stories he has written, and made up soccer team stats ALL over the house.
7.  He is an encourager, includer, and a great friend.
8.  He has a generous heart and loves to give gifts.
9.  He will sporadically come up and give me a big hug and say how much he loves me.
Feliz CumpleaƱos Jordan!  You bring so much joy to my life.  I am very proud of you and love you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment